Are you searching for a place where your contribution will be properly recognised and rewarded?
You want to become a Consultant and are interested in working on challenging and complex projects. You are looking for a work environment where individual performance has a direct impact on career progression and remuneration.
Allolio&Konrad is an international consultancy focused predominantly on the Telecommunications market. We have assembled and developed a portfolio of services that has a quantifiable impact on the business of our customers and that leverages our core competencies: our deep understanding of network and order management, billing processes plus our unique ability to reconcile and interpret technical and financial information.
We are a fast growing and highly results oriented international consultancy. We recognise that our ability to bring value to our clients is directly attributed to the skills, experience and dedication of our team. To maintain our growth rate, we are looking for high-impact junior consultants.
What you should bring:
- Good University degree (with excellent grade point average) in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or in the Natural Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, etc.),
- Strong analytical skills,
- Motivation and ability to learn quickly,
- The ability to be both a strong team player and work well independently,
- IT Literacy: strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with databases (MS Access, MySQL and ideally Oracle) a definite bonus,
- Proficiency in German and/or English and
- A willingness to travel.
What awaits you:
- Providing solutions to complex client problems,
- Being part of a young and dynamic team,
- A work environment free of hierarchies and red tape,
- Recognition of individual contributions,
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth and advancement,
- An individualized professional development plan,
- Having a significant impact on the future of our company,
- An attractive remuneration package and
- No requirement to change your place of residence (within Europe).